Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are currently looking for a Designer that will play a key part in our in-house creative marketing team that will take pride in keeping the quality and consistency of all the visual output across some of our brands such as Bally Bet Sportsbook and Casino, Bally Play, AVP, and Monkey Knife Fight just to name a few.
What You Will Do:
- Designing and maintaining the quality and consistency of all the visual output across marketing campaigns through onsite promotional banners, emails, social content, responsive landing pages, and much more!
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Illustrators, Animators, and Front-End Developers.
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders and product owners.
Who You Are:
You are a creative mind able to originate ideas and collaborate and communicate effectively with your peers to implement and improve the design quality across your team. You know your way around most of the industry standard software and don’t shy away from learning new ones and feel comfortable working both in print and digital deliverables.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have good concept skills with a good eye for composition and color.
- Have a creative, imaginative mindset and be self-motivated.
- The ability to comprehend brand values, guidelines, and briefs.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a flexible approach to prioritization and requirements.
- Able to adapt and/or learn different design styles and approaches.
- Able to work at a very fast pace without compromising the quality.
- Receptive to feedback, and comfortable providing feedback to fellow designer.
- Candidates must provide their portfolio URL or as an attachment to be considered.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling preferably in Blender or similar software
- Familiarity with Figma and UI/UX design best practices
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus and Perks
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Bally Interactive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume will be reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters.