Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for someone with high energy that can help motivate, develop and lead one of our design teams, based in Las Vegas. Working with brands such as Bally Bet, Bally Play, and Monkey Knife Fight, this is an exciting opportunity in the Sportsbook, Casino, and Fantasy Sports industry. You’ll guide the team and set design direction, ensuring the quality of design delivery across the team, and making sure we design with our players in mind.
In collaboration with the other design team and the Senior Director for Brand & Content, you will be responsible for Bally Bet, Bally Play & Monkey Knife Fight amongst others. You will ensure the design and creative deliverables are aligned with our stakeholders’ expectations and delivered in the agreed timescales. You will also be responsible for recruitment within your team, growing and developing the talent when necessary.
What You Will Do:
- Be a role model for team members, leading by example.
- Cultivate and foster a fun and creative culture that keeps the entire team enthused working hard and focused.
- Ability to mobilize the entire team and have them working together towards a common goal.
- Develop team members through training and encouragement, giving them clear guidance and objectives to achieve the best results in biannual reviews.
- Run regular art reviews with your teams to ensure projects are progressing in the right direction
- Ensure each project is thoroughly thought out and has followed the relevant process.
- Proactively communicate with senior stakeholders and the Head of Graphics to be informed of business priorities as well as understanding the value and costs of projects, as well as to provide project updates
- Schedule work in priority of business needs and keep the momentum of projects going, ensuring key targets and deadlines are met.
- Ability to create design templates and systems and documentation of processes for others to use and follow, to improve workflow.
- Stay updated on the latest design trends and best industry practices.
Who You Are:
- Experience managing designers, and displays strong people management skills
- Excellent understanding of our digital, tv, social channels, and print campaigns, as well as our brands, products, platforms, and technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – comfortable presenting to small and larger groups, with both internal members and external audiences
- In-depth understanding and interest in graphic design, UX, UI, branding, marketing, and illustration
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Have a proactive attitude and is a great problem solver
- Have an in-depth understanding of relevant technologies and be excellent at acquiring them quickly
- Have excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple design projects at the same time
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and work in an extremely fast-paced environment, and stay calm even when under pressure
- Ability to set clear development goals for your team
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus and Perks
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Bally Interactive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume will be reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters.