Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally's Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products across sports betting, iGaming, free-to-play, and daily fantasy sports spectrum. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Sportcaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Senior SEO Content Manager
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, the individual in this role is responsible for the logged-out content strategy, mainly focused on the SEO content output.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing a content team of four professionals, working across UK, USA, and Spain
- Responsible for logged-out content of 11 different websites across these territories
- Developing a cohesive content strategy that will improve performance in established markets, while also delivering growth in future markets
- Produce consistent targeted content that is both appealing and engaging to first-time visitors
- Manage relationships with external marketing agencies
- Work closely with in-house Developer team to grow and optimise existing content management platform
- Increase reach of content team beyond SEO and into the wider marketing team – completing content briefs, creating landing pages, planning and coordinating brand-led blogs content delivery
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to identify and prioritise delivery based on value and strong customer outcomes
- Liaise with product and brand teams to develop new content opportunities based on new product launches and commercial deals
- 5+ years’ experience in a content role
- A clear content portfolio that demonstrates previous work
- You will have strong copywriting, communication, editing, and people management skills
- A sound SEO understanding – best practice, SEO tools, outreach etc
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry – or in a similarly regulated industry
- A track record of building a high-level content strategy with clear objectives and KPIs
- Previous experience of managing and motivating a team of content executives
- Experience of working with internal teams, agencies and managing various stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments with both a degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Effective ability to influence at all levels and work with cross-functional teams
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.