The Role and Team
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support department, from Customer Support Representatives up to Customer Support Team Leads. Reporting into the Senior Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Manager works to ensure that the Customer Support department operates at peak efficiency and in-line with corporate objectives.
What You Will Do
- Manage, develop and motivate the Customer Support team based in South Jersey
- Alongside counterpart in Jersey City, responsible for performance across the teams ensuring that SLAs are maintained for both internal and contractual B2B.
- Supported by the Senior Customer Support Manager and alongside counterpart in Jersey City, responsible for reviewing and updating resourcing models to ensure the team is efficiently staffed to meet SLAs.
- Performance reporting, including:
- Publishing of weekly/monthly management reports summarizing performance across the team including any relevant matters/insights.
- Providing updates to B2B clients (where applicable) on customer support performance.
- Cascading regular feedback to the team on performance / initiatives and relevant updates.
- Effectively manage and develop Customer Support Team Leads to drive the performance of Customer Support Representatives and Shift Supervisors.
- Alert the Senior Customer Support Manager to any department infractions that may result in termination of employment.
- Act as a point of contact to resolve any Internet Gaming complaints directed to a venture’s Internet Gaming Manager or to the jurisdiction’s regulatory agency.
- Work closely with key business functions including:
- Product workstreams as a stakeholder in customer support.
- Training/QA to identify and share training needs.
- Operational excellence to support the implementation of initiatives.
- Gaming finance to share learning with a view to reducing escalations and drive an improved customer experience.
- Compliance to ensure that staff are familiar with and compliant with latest customer-facing DGE regulations.
- Alongside counterpart in Jersey City, implementing change initiatives and actively promote a positive culture within the department.
What You Will Bring/Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience of managing Customer Support teams, with experience in sports betting or iGaming industry strongly preferred.
- Strong leader of people, in doing so driving both a positive culture and high performance.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative attitude and strong work ethic.
- Consistent mindset of continuous improvement.
- Required to travel to Jersey City 2-3 days per month.