Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally's Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products across sports betting, iGaming, free-to-play, and daily fantasy sports spectrum. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Sportcaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
The Retention Capabilities (Marketing Automation) team are a centralised function in the Bally Interactive marketing unit, focusing on enabling self-serve, scalable and efficient marketing practices. We strive to streamline the end-to-end marketing technology operations, which bring tools and best practices together to empower marketing teams. We are a team of Marketing Technology specialists, with planning, people, platforms, and process at the core of our business unit.
Bally Interactive is in an exciting phase of opportunity and growth. We are looking for a marketing executive with business analysis skills to join the team to help form the retention capabilities roadmap for our iGaming ventures across the EU & North America. Working closely with marketing stakeholders, you will gather requirements, understand pain points, and use KPI’s to measure success. The candidate must be a self-starter and have persuasive communication skills.
Your areas of focus will include promotion and rewards, communication channels, reporting and insights. Leveraging our existing marketing technologies stack to identify opportunities and gaps in marketing. The role will report into the Head of Retention Capabilities and will work very closely with cross functional stakeholders including marketing, Data, Tech teams and Design.
This executive will support creating visibility of the team ensuring key updates, trends and Insights are communicated throughout the business. They will be responsible for managing our marketing technology audit document and will become an expert in marketing technology operations.
- Drive the formation of the Retention Capabilities roadmap in alignment to the capabilities team strategy
- Capture and define use cases for marketing capabilities across iGaming
- Identify gaps & optimisation opportunities with our current marketing technology tooling suite, aligning marketing strategy to tooling enablement
- Report and provide performance analysis on marketing capabilities activities across all channels
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop a more efficient and robust set of processes to support digital marketing/events and optimise client experience
- Remain up to date with latest processes and technology advancement in iGaming and Sports marketing through competitor analysis
- Utilise the Retention Capabilities Monday project board for key input & updates
- Ensure adherence to data privacy and compliance and other applicable regulations within our MarTech stack
- Enable marketing on how we will use data points to drive marketing activities
- 1-2 years of digital and/or retention marketing experience
- Business Analysis responsibilities in current/ existing role
- Demonstrable experience in a cross functional and collaborative role
- Degree in Marketing / Business studies
- Experience with a variety of marketing platforms
- Worked for an online business
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.