Are you a leader that thrives on creating a brand strategy to drive growth?
Ready to tell Bally's story to the world?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Our vision within the Brand Team is to create the most loved and most popular online casino sites that players trust, in the markets we serve. Using insight and data, we carefully craft our brands, ensuring they are represented consistently across all touch-points. Our job is to maintain and enhance our brands image in the eyes of the player.
The Team will develop the Commercial Marketing Strategy that will drive the growth of Bally Bet & Bally Casino across the US and Canada. This will be achieved through developing a clear strategy and positioning for the Bally Bet & Casino brand and leveraging using your understanding of performance, customers and the evolving iGaming industry to enable us to challenge and disrupt the sector and competition.
The Director of Brand Strategy and Communications will develop the brand strategy for Bally Bet and Bally Casino and related products and sub-products within the growing portfolio of services we are developing for our players. This role will be working with teams across Design, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and other key stakeholder groups such as Casinos & Resorts teams to ensure we are bringing the Brand to life and maintaining brand consistency and equity across all customer touch-points.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new state and product launches that are grounded in consumer insight and the competitive environment
- Leading the development alongside the Marketing Planning Team of a quarterly plan
- Ensuring campaigns are integrated across all marketing channels
- Working with creative and media agencies day-to-day
- Working with Insight Team to monitor brand health, identify opportunities, monitor competitor activity and market trends
- Partnering with Acquisition and Retention Teams to ensure briefing and delivery of assets are in line with brand standards
- Working together with the Director of Partnerships with a specific focus on sports teams and leagues
- Delivering brand training for all teams across the business
- Supporting the upkeep and evolution of brand, campaign and TOV guidelines
And what are we looking for?
- Demonstrate experience of creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Have experience in working with brand tracking reports and consumer insight and applying it to the planning process
- Possess excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Have ability to articulate the differences between different product lines and their positioning
- Have experience managing multiple projects
- Demonstrate understanding of core brand marketing metrics
- Experience in gambling and gaming and/or regulated space is preferred
- Have experience in managing and delivering broadcast campaigns
- Experienced in managing external agencies
- Good understanding of all marketing levers including Acquisition, Retention, Product
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.
Salary Range: $120,000-$150,000 plus a yearly bonus.