Are you a creative problem solver with a passion for user experience?
Would you like to impact the digital experiences of millions of users?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The UX/UI department is responsible for the user experience and user interface of a product. This includes conducting user research to understand the needs and behaviours of the target audience, creating wireframes and prototypes to test and iterate on the design, and working with developers to ensure the final product is intuitive and easy to use. The goal of the UX/UI department is to create products that provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for the user.
In your role as a UX Researcher, you will leverage your advanced understanding of user-centered and data-driven research methodologies to inform design improvements and elevate the user experience across our product portfolio. Your in-depth insights will act as the voice of our users, playing a critical part in aligning our work with their needs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Delivering robust insights and evidence-based recommendations that drive both current and future design endeavors
- Independently create designs to demonstrate and test UX recommendations
- Analysing data from user research to identify patterns, trends and insights relating to user needs
- Communicating your findings to a diverse group of stakeholders in an engaging and impactful manner
- Cultivating relationships across the business to gain a wider understanding and represent the voice of UX and UI
- Placing the customer at the core of your research and design decisions; actively champion their voice, ensuring our designs meet their needs
And what are we looking for?
- Experience in documenting and interpreting user attitudes, behaviors, and experiences in an organised manner
- Proven track record in conducting user-centered research, internal data analysis and competitor analysis
- Possess a demonstrated ability to convert product data into actionable insights
- Understand research methodologies e.g. surveys, interviews, usability tests, the creation of user personas
- Experience with user testing platforms like UserTesting, Maze and Hotjar
- Communicate fluently in English and Japanese, both written and spoken
- Able to empathise with users, understand their motives and identify pain points
- Understand the entire customer journey and plan relevant research projects to maximise the impact of UXR
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.