Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like JackpotJoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
We are looking for Onboarding Trainer to join the team and contribute towards the enhancement of our Customer Operations department by designing and conducting knowledge-sharing programs that will boost employees' workplace performance. As a Customer Operations Onboarding Trainer, you will embrace creative eLearning solutions, adopt visionary employee training techniques, and explore stimulating employee training strategies.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering onboarding sessions, tools, and resources that help new starters with our customer operations systems, products, and operational processes. You will also be responsible for continuously supporting the wider Customer Operations department with the latest updates, releases, and refreshers across both Chat and Customer Support.
When delivering inductions, usual working hours over a 4 week training period will be 2 weeks of 9am-5.30pm and 2 weeks of 12pm-8.30pm. You will be required to work in the office when delivering inductions and training sessions.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing and continuously evolving the onboarding Journey, partnering with stakeholders across the operation.
- Evaluating and updating existing onboarding modules and keeping them aligned with process and industry changes.
- Collaborating with managers to assess and enhance employees' knowledge of products, processes and operations systems.
- Creating instructional materials, aids, and toolkits to foster and support operational knowledge.
- Identifying KPIs and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions against established metrics, such as CSAT and quality.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to plan, prepare, and deliver sessions based on the latest product and promotional releases.
- Foster strong relationships with customer operation team leaders and the training team, actively promoting relevant training courses, online learning tools, and resources to address specific learning needs.
- Managing behaviours and absence in real time whilst trainees are in induction with supporting documentation for the Team Leaders.
- Measuring key employee retention rates and implement changes in induction to support a reduction in attrition rates.
And what are we looking for?
- Excellent communicator, adept at conveying information clearly and effectively.
- Proven experience in delivering on-boarding and small group training sessions.
- Knowledge and experience in customer service.
- Demonstrates a passion for continuous learning and professional development.
- Ability to present complex information to diverse audiences in a simple and accessible manner.
- Proficient in various learning methods, tools, and techniques.
- High level of personal organisational skills, ensuring efficient management of tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and innovative problem-solving capabilities. Detail-oriented, recognising the importance of even the smallest aspects.
This is what you'll get
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday allowance
- Annual bonus of up to 10%
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.