Senior Campaign Executive
Are you an expert in programmatic media buying and optimisation?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Performance Marketing is that area of the business that looks after digital user acquisition. What we do is to optimize existing channels and constantly look for innovative ways to send new users to our site and get them to register.
Among the channels we are using to drive traffic:
and many more
Thinking out of the box, innovation and attention to details are crucial to keep improving on the existing channels and finding new solutions to test.
In order to be able to correctly track how each channel is contributing to driving value, we leverage our Martech team that is looking after tracking and correct channel attribution.
When you combine all of this together, the result is an acquisition strategy that goes from the top to the bottom of the acquisition funnel, with accurate measurement and efficient budget allocation focused on ROI maximisation.
So, what will you be doing?
- Setting up, running, monitoring and optimising a selection of Digital Media campaigns
- Suggesting improvements to campaigns to improve our new user acquisition efforts.
- Optimising live campaigns in order to get the most out of the budget.
- Working with our in-house design team to get new creative made as and when they are needed.
- Summarising testing results in a simple and digestible format and distributing to the wider team
- Performing analysis of live or historical campaigns in order to find trends in the data.
- Negotiating deals with media owners alongside the Digital Media Team Manager.
And what are we looking for?
- Display knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including experience with building and utilising Pivot Tables
- Display a good range of data analysis skills.
- Demonstrate great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Have ability to multitask and prioritise
- Possess experience in social media, programmatic, display or video advertising
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.