Are you passionate about iOS development?
Would the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology excite you?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Native iOS team is responsible for the development and delivery of Bally's mobile applications. As an agile team we collaborate with other functions across the company to deliver world class gaming applications for mobile. We care deeply about customer experience while focusing on progressive and innovative technologies and delivery goals. We're consistently demonstrating strong commercial performance and high satisfaction through customer ratings and feedback.
As an iOS Engineer, you will play a vital role in maintaining and evolving many iOS Native applications available in multiple markets. We seek motivated iOS engineers eager to learn and contribute to our vision of creating exciting, configurable, white-labelled, data-driven applications with a stable and structured code base.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications to ensure compliance with remote configurations and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and contribute to the delivery of high-quality software
- Following best practices for iOS development, including code quality, performance and user experience
- Learning and applying architectural decisions under the guidance of senior team members
- Implementing SOLID principles and seek guidance to understand the rationale behind using specific patterns and tools
- Collaborating with other iOS developers, testers, and teams and collaborating on pragmatic solutions following best Agile practices
And what are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience developing iOS applications in Swift
- Proficiency in SwiftUI and Combine, or willingness to learn and apply these technologies
- Familiarity with WebKit/WKWebView integration into apps and designing efficient two-way bridges between apps and dynamic web pages
- Familiarity with white-label apps and modularized codebase
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and parallel programming fundamentals.
- Demonstrable ability to debug, profile, and resolve application issues.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git)
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Home office allowance
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.
Business Address, Location of Work: 20 Duncan St. Suite 300, M5H 3G8, Toronto, Canada
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Compensation: $89,440 - $115,000 annually
Contact Information: Joseph.Kim@ballys.com