Are you passionate about Android development?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex technical problems?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Native Android team is responsible for the development and delivery of Bally's mobile applications. As an agile team we collaborate with other functions across the company to deliver world class gaming applications for mobile. We care deeply about customer experience while focusing on progressive and innovative technologies and delivery goals. We're consistently demonstrating strong commercial performance and high satisfaction through customer ratings and feedback.
As a Android Developer, you will contribute from a foundational level and embark on delivering concrete results within the world of Android application development. This role provides an opportunity to apply and expand your skills under the guidance of experienced professionals, including product owners, technical leads, architects, and project delivery teams. You will play a significant role in developing native applications that underpin our company's growth.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing and maintaining Android applications with supervision from senior Android Developers
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Implementing best practices including code quality, performance, and user experience with minimal guidance
- Participating in code reviews, refactoring, and testing activities to ensure the delivery of robust and efficient software
- Staying up to date with the latest Android technologies and industry trends
And what are we looking for?
- Experience in Android app development using Java or Kotlin
- Proficiency with Android SDK, Android Studio, and Gradle
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Prior experience with Git or other version control systems
- Exposure to Jetpack Compose and some hands-on experience in building UIs with it
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Home office allowance
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week.
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.