Are you passionate about creating seamless work environments that foster collaboration and productivity?
Do you have proven experience in a facilities position?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Offices are destinations that should draw you in to collaborate with colleagues and business partners. We create and maintain positive Workspace Experiences within the built environment for Bally’s and it’s employees.
Our focus is on managing the property, procurement, health and safety, catering, cleaning security, maintenance, front of house, travel, space planning and events amongst other elements. We ultimately support the quality of the working environment and productivity of the core business functions.
So, what will you be doing?
- Based predominately in Manchester but with regular travel to our Stoke office
- Completing daily facility and H&S site checks and paperwork
- Liaising with external third-party suppliers and contractors
- Organising statutory compliance and records
- Identifying and reporting building issues, i.e., electrical, signage etc.
- Complying with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records/ involvement with contractor management etc
- Recruiting, training and monitoring Fire Marshals & First Aiders
And what are we looking for?
- Possess IOSH or equivalent (Desirable)
- Demonstrate experience in a facilities role in a similar size office space
- Comfortable to travel between 2 sites based in Manchester & Newcastle Under Lyme
- Proven experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Able to Manage competing priorities and self-organize.
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.
This position will be onsite, requiring 5 days a week in office.