Are you passionate about iOS development?
Would the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology excite you?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Native iOS team is responsible for the development and delivery of Bally's mobile applications. As an agile team we collaborate with other functions across the company to deliver world class gaming applications for mobile. We care deeply about customer experience while focusing on progressive and innovative technologies and delivery goals. We're consistently demonstrating strong commercial performance and high satisfaction through customer ratings and feedback.
As an iOS Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team following agile practices to deliver iOS apps to support Bally’s growth. You will be encouraged to form strong relationships with your team and with other teams in the client area which includes web app development.
So, what will you be doing?
· Developing iOS applications using Swift.
· Developing iOS applications using the SwiftUI framework.
· Interacting with services i.e. REST APIs & Core Data.
· Writing Tests to ensure code quality is high, software is well tested & meets agreed requirements.
· Collaborating with iOS developers, testers, and other teams working on front-end/back-end tasks.
· Working within a team using Agile practices/SCRUM.
· Is curious about certain patterns and tools to help improve the team.
And what are we looking for?
· Experience with developing iOS applications using Swift, SwiftUI and Swift Concurrency
· Be familiar with Continuous Integration/ Automated Delivery pipelines (e.g.: Fastlane)
· Able to write unit, integration and automation tests as well as adopting TDD practices
· Experience with JSON & REST, and interfacing iOS applications to server-side APIs
· Recognize key differences between commonly used architectures i.e. MVVM and SOLID principles
· Experience with Swift Concurrency
· Is a keen problem solver and is always willing to learn to improve at their craft.
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer - Annual leave - Annual bonus - Pension plan - Health insurance - Company share scheme - Volunteering days - Home office allowance - Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do! We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.