Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring positive stakeholder experiences?
Are you a leader that thrives on creating a strategy to drive growth?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Performance Marketing is that area of the business that looks after digital user acquisition. What we do is to optimize existing channels and constantly look for innovative ways to send new users to our site and get them to register.
Among the channels we are using to drive traffic: SEO, Affiliation, Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, and many more. Thinking out of the box, innovation and attention to details are crucial to keep improving on the existing channels and finding new solutions to test. In order to be able to correctly track how each channel is contributing to driving value, we leverage our Martech team that is looking after tracking and correct channel attribution. When you combine all of this together, the result is an acquisition strategy that goes from the top to the bottom of the acquisition funnel, with accurate measurement and efficient budget allocation focused on ROI maximization.
In this role the focus will be on performance-based and revenue share campaigns, ensuring all campaigns are of the highest standard and continuously looking for ways to improve on the performance in order to increase ROI.
So, what will you be doing?
- Growing the Sports & iGaming affiliate program by prospecting and onboarding new affiliates while supporting other team members to keep growing our business as a team.
- Being responsible for compliance checks with all partners.
- Developing a communication plan and proactively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients.
- Working alongside the Acquisition Manager to develop the strategy and quarterly plans for our American and Canadian Sports Betting & iGraming brands.
- Managing and scaling affiliate marketing budgets.
- Business Development through written marketing content, conferences, and Skype calls.
- Refining and continually improving Affiliate campaign performance and processes.
- Ensuring all plans are documented and shared with the senior marketing leadership team.
- Working closely with the wider Performance Marketing Team and other stakeholders.
- Working with Data and Insights teams to enhance reporting solutions.
- Producing regular reports to communicate performance against agreed goals, strategies, and targets.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of market trends to identify growth and optimization opportunities.
- Owning month-end finance process and executing this on time and with high quality.
And what are we looking for?
- Have minimum 1-2 years experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Be result-driven with a strong ambition to succeed.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and teamwork skills, both face to face and online.
- Able to prioritize workload effectively and manage multiple relationships at once.
- Be a natural collaborator, able to build effective relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrate passion for analytics and able to turn insights into actionable plans.
- Have excellent understanding of the principles of customer acquisition.
- Show excellent command of KPI monitoring tools & reports.
- Able to work within a dynamic & agile team environment.
- Experience with CPA & Revenue Share payment models.
- Knowledge of the Sports Betting and iGaming industry.
- Familiarity with Income Access (desired, but not essential).
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.