Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Enjoy working with customers to deliver a world class service?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Bally’s Interactive VIP team overseas tailored campaigns and services, build positive relationship with the VIPs, and drives commercial contributions, working hand-in-hand with Payment, Responsible Gaming, Retention and Commercial Insight team, to require and retain our high value players.
If you are number-driven, people-enthusiastic team player, and willing to go extra miles for the very important customers to provide the best customer service experience in the industry – this role is for you!
So, what will you be doing?
- Driving VIP retention and optimizing revenue through customer relationships
- Managing a collection of our most valuable VIP players’ accounts
- Managing contact through calls, email, and face-to-face, ensuring the customers’ needs are met
- Building a successful rapport with each customer, tailoring the service, promotions, and bonuses to their individual needs
- Working across several sports and casino brands
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly outbound call targets
- Upselling promotions, games, and features of the websites on calls
- Monitoring new high-spending players and investigating if they should be assigned an Account Manager
- Working closely with other departments to ensure we are providing a seamless and entertaining experience for our customers
- Managing the VIP customer email inbox and deal with all levels of queries
- Managing difficult situations relating to responsible gambling section
- Ensuring members receive the best-in-class experience through events, hospitality, and bespoke offline gifts
- Partaking in the logistics, supplier relationships, invoicing, and tracking of all loyalty events
- Working closely with Product Operations to ensure first-class game knowledge within the team
And what are we looking for?
- Possess experience working in an outbound phone-based sales or telemarketing role
- Show exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Have an outgoing personality and great relationship-building skills
- Have knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Experience as an account manager or in hospitality
- Able to work out of our Jersey City office 3 days a week
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 plus a yearly bonus