Would you like to create beautiful experiences for our Core Player Experience domain?
You'll be producing best-in-class designs for some of the largest entertainment brands around!
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
We’re looking for an Associate UX/UI Designer to join our team at Bally’s Interactive, who is eager learn the industry and turn that expertise into high quality designs across UX and UI.
Reporting to the Lead UX/UI Designer, you will join a team of passionate UX/UI Designers that will support, guide and develop your professional skillset. You will be excited and willing to learn from more senior members of the team and keen to adopt new processes and techniques.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working in an efficient, aligned and commercially driven manner to produce amazing UX & UI design work
- Ensuring that your design work meets product requirements and agreed timescales
- Working closely with development teams to ensure builds are reviewed throughout to meet our pixel perfect standards
- Maintaining design systems and including user research and data heavily within your work
And what are we looking for?
- Show a passion for UX & UI with some prior demonstrable experience
- Display confidence in using our design tools and systems (Figma)
- Be able to assuredly present your work, receive feedback and explain the design decisions you've made
- Have a deep care for quality in your designs and the experiences you provide to our players
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer:
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.