Are you an iOS Developer who loves solving complex problems?
Are you passionate about developing iOS platforms?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
As a Mid-level iOS Engineer, you will contribute to the maintenance and evolution of a wide array of iOS and Android Native Applications available in multiple markets. We seek iOS developers who can help enhance our technology and contribute to our vision of creating exciting, configurable, white-labeled, data-driven applications with a stable, structured code base.
Our mature Jenkins-based multi-slave Continuous Integration setup and automated testing framework enable us to deliver polished software and provide new, exciting experiences to our customers.
So, what will you be doing?
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications for online gambling platforms
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality software
- Implementing best practices for iOS development, ensuring code quality, performance, and user experience
- Contributing to architectural decisions under the guidance of senior team members
- Staying updated with the latest iOS technologies and industry trends
- Supporting and promoting Agile practices and SCRUM
And what are we looking for?
- Experience developing iOS applications in Swift and experience using SwiftUI and Combine
- Be familiar with WebKit/WKWebView integration into apps and designing two-way bridges between apps and dynamic web pages.
- Have understanding of software engineering principles and parallel programming fundamentals
- Demonstrate ability to debug, profile, and resolve application issues
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines (Jenkins + Fastlane) and distributed version control systems (Git)
- Experience with writing unit and UI tests and adopting TDD practices
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.