Are you an expert in product and innovation?
Do you relish the prospect of working with prestigious global brands?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Casino Product Operations team is focused on delivering great content across Casino, Slots and our broader iGaming proposition. The aim of the Product Operations team is to make our ventures across the US and Canada the best place for players to play. This includes the development of new games, product features and innovative engagement driving mechanics.
The role will be focused on ensuring the operations of our product run smoothly, with a keen eye on data to make informed decisions.
So, what will you be doing?
- Reviewing commercial performance for all product categories to ensure revenue and profit targets are achieved.
- Defining and delivering against Content roadmaps, working in partnership with the Commercial Content Unit.
- Working with Central Product teams to outline opportunities and requirements for Product development, in line with the Product strategy and business objectives for the North American commercial unit.
- Championing the creation of Product focused Marketing activities with Acquisition and Retention teams to ensure that the Commercial objectives and performance of the business are optimized.
- Reporting of content performance to key stakeholders on a frequent basis, including the review and optimization of the Casino Lobby, of Branded and Exclusive content, Jackpot performance, Rewards utilization and performance.
- Tracking competitor game offerings, USPs, and promotions.
- Liaising with Marketing and VIP on casino specific promotions and bonusing.
And what are we looking for?
- Have attention to detail with a strong focus on the Player experience.
- Be commercially driven with a good understanding of P&L performance and leavers.
- Have stakeholder management and relationship management skills.
- Be an excellent collaborator, with drive to getting things done.
- Data Analysis abilities (analyze large data sets).
- Deep understanding of igaming products and bonuses (Slots, Live Dealer, Table Games).
- Proven experience working with provider Back Office tools.
- Excel Proficiency (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup’s, SUM/Count/Min/Max Functions, sumif/countif).
- Sports Betting and Cross-Sell Knowledge.
- NJ/ON Market Knowledge.
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.