Are you an expert in all things research?
Do you love discovering insights?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The purpose of the Customer Marketing Team is to develop clear strategies for growth from a rich understanding of our venture performance, customers, competitors and the environment in which we operate as a business.
The Customer Marketing Team leads the cross functional development and delivery of a powerful and joined up customer experience.
Within the Customer Marketing Team there are four teams:
Commercial Marketing Strategy, Venture Marketing x 2, Customer Research
The purpose of the Customer Research team is to provide rich customer, competitor, category and macro-economical insight to fuel our commercial marketing decision making. The team is designed to partner with teams cross functionally to ensure strong collaboration.
So, what will you be doing?
- Owning the brand tracker ensuring that real insight is drawn and brought to life for the organisation.
- Owning the CSAT study ensuring that real insight is drawn and brought to life for the organisation.
- Owning the YouGov studies to further understand our market and help with commercial marketing decision making.
- Defining the segmentation model to help inform customer proposition development, go to market strategy and customer communications.
- Tracking our key competitors and their customers using all available metrics.
- Leading on quantitative and qualitative research studies.
And what are we looking for?
- Have an ability to assimilate and analyse data from a wide range of sources quickly and accurately
- Demonstrate experience in conducting primary quantitative research.
- Be numerate and statistically literate with a high level of attention to detail
- Possess knowledge and appreciation of statistical techniques
- Have an ability to translate business needs into business and research objectives
- Possess a commercial and strategic mindset
- Possess experience of running international online communities
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.