Are you a skilled CRM professional with a technical background?
Can you implement and maintain CRM systems to optimize customer interactions?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products across sports betting, iGaming, free-to-play, and daily fantasy sports spectrum.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Vera&John, Yuugado, Intercasino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Here at Bally’s CRM is all about understanding our players and communicating with the right people at the right time. We analyze, segment and take the player on a journey tailored to his needs day by day. We’ve grown over the years, and we now cover CRM from many different angles so that each member of the team can find something for themselves.
We have Onsite Campaigns for creative souls who like to mix fun with data. Segmentation, player journeys and communications are more of your interest? We do that too! Tech side of things, testing and innovation? We have 2 words for you: CRM Operations. With aid of various channels such as banners, emails, SMS or pop-ups we keep our players informed, engaged and most of all loyal to our brands. All of that keeping responsible gambling and our company core values in mind.
How we see ourselves? We’re a bunch of KPI driven individuals with years of experience in a very dynamic environment. Ideas, recommendations, or feedback? Yes please, we want to learn from you and share our knowledge back!
So, what will you be doing?
- Owning, reviewing, optimising and innovating our CRM tools and processes to increase operational efficiency and player engagement
- Possessing a solid understanding of the CRM setup and dependencies from an operational and technical implementation perspective
- Analysing competitors and following CRM best practices to stay relevant & find ways to improve products
- Monitoring the quality of the CRM systems and managing quality assurance
- Acting as a point of escalation for CRM-related technical problems in a timely manner
- Handling CRM service provider relationships: due diligence processes, onboarding of new service providers, day-to-day technical management
- Collaborating with wider Retention Team and other departments for the ongoing improvement of CRM tools and processes
- Providing training for team members, building and maintaining shared knowledge bases and user manuals
And what are we looking for?
- Have experience in a CRM role (iGaming or marketing automation experience ideal)
- Have experience in multichannel marketing
- Have knowledge of CRM tools with a focus on operations and technical implementations
- Be able to demonstrate experience of creating or interpreting data or reports
- Enjoy building successful relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Have excellent analytical, organisational and project management skills
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.