Job title: Customer Operations Team Leader
Location: Newcastle under Lyme (Hybrid working available - rota'd into the office 3 days per week)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, between 06:30-00:30 Monday-Sunday
Other benefits: Annual bonus of up to 10%, 25 days plus bank holiday allowance, private medical care, enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave pay, Virgin Tribe discounts, paid volunteer days, store discounts, a contributory pension plan and many more!
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Customer Operations team forms part of the wider Operations department at Bally’s Interactive. We provide frontline support across our brands, building caring and long-lasting relationships with everyone from brand-new players to seasoned experts. In our day-to-day mission, we work closely with teams such as Risk, Responsible Gambling, and Retention, to help the company keep its finger on the pulse of player needs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Managing the operation and supporting development of your direct reports. Conducting all aspects of people management from setting targets to absent management and assisting with recruitment.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for leading excellent service, delivery of department KPI’s. Review and analyse performance and liaise with relevant key stakeholders.
- Empowering your team to provide a best-in-class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analysing and resolving deficiencies, identifying trends, and recommending continuous improvements to the service offered to our players.
- Understanding and ensuring staff are compliant with local, company, and UKGC policies and procedures.
- Optimizing work processes and exploring effective and efficient ways of working, with a continuous focus on performance. Making sense of complex, high quantity information to effectively solve issues or gaps within the department.
- Recognising key motivators in the working environment. Support your teams personal development to meet both employees' career goals and business objectives.
- Ensuring employees experience a working environment where they can voice questions or suggestions for open discussion. Provide support and coaching, and treat all team members fairly, equally and with respect.
- Working collaboratively with Operations Manager and Key Stakeholders, build relationships and drive our culture amongst your team.
And what are we looking for?
- Have experience managing a team in a fast-paced call centre environment. Experience conducting disciplinaries, 121s and coaching sessions, and setting targets.
- Possess excellent influencing and leadership skills to achieve team and departmental objectives.
- Be action oriented. Take on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Be an effective communicator. Develop and deliver multi-mode communication that conveys a transparent message to suit the audience needs. Be able to interact inclusively and effectively across all levels.
- Possess the ability to multitask and prioritise. Juggling multiple tasks in parallel, often with changing requirements and priorities.
- Able to create a unique working style that engages the team and promotes a positive working culture.
- Be creative and think outside the box. Possess a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas.
This is what you'll get
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday allowance
- Annual bonus of up to 10%
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.