Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Want the opportunity to use your Japanese language skills on an everyday basis?
Who we are
Simplicity is a services provider to Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Vera&John, Yuugado, Intercasino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Customer Support team forms part of the wider Operations department at Bally’s Interactive. We provide frontline support across our brands, building caring and long-lasting relationships with everyone from brand-new players to seasoned experts. In our day-to-day mission, we work closely with teams such as Risk, Responsible Gambling, and Retention, to help the company keep its finger on the pulse of player needs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Nurturing and supporting player relationships via email and live chat
- Seeking resolutions to customers' queries and issues while maintaining a personalised and caring attidue
- Assisting in the alignment of promotions across all customer communication channels
- Receiving, handling and translating customers' KYC documents
- Assisting in various ad-hoc projects and tasks
And what are we looking for?
- Have a native level of Japanese and a business level of English
- Have experience of working with customers, solving problems and ensuring that expectations are met
- Demonstrate experience of responding swiftly to solve customer issues with creative solutions
- Have great interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to be flexible when it comes to working shifts (AM/PM shift, 5 day week including weekends)
This is what you'll get
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.