Are you a leader that thrives on creating a strategy to drive growth?
Do you love leading and motivating successful teams?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
The Global Design team at Bally’s Interactive is a multi-skilled department with over 60 full time graphic designers, UX/UI designers, illustrators, animators, motion graphics designers, video editors, marketing designers, app/ mobile/ sportsbook and front-end developers! All the skills required to create top quality design work.
The purpose of the Design Team is to be the hub of excellence for creative concept development and design within the Bally’s Interactive North America Marketing organization. The design team provides an internal agency service that owns the development of end-to-end brand worlds, creative assets for our Ventures across both the US and Canada. A real focus on ensuring our people have the best processes and ways of working to allow an efficient workflow and collaboration, within the team and across all of Marketing. The assets span many channels including our websites, digital display, social and physical CRM and E-CRM. Essentially, every step of a customer journey.
So, what will you be doing?
- Building, developing, and leading a high-performing team that feels passionate about awesome creative work
- Focusing on team improvements and the well-being of all members of the Design Team
- Providing a rich and exciting environment for the Design team for North America
- Inspiring managers and leaders to work together and collaborate to improve the wider teams ways of working and embrace positive change
- Bringing commercial knowledge and opportunities, strategy, and vision to the group
- Owning and defining all design aspects, communicating design values to the stakeholders across marketing
- Ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration and that the design team is aligned with other departments on vision and strategy
- Promoting design thinking within the organization and defining the bar for creative quality
- Setting the ambition and vision for best practices, reporting, processes, and documentation
- Ensuring creative decisions are made with insight
- Collaborating with Marketing leaders, external Agencies and other stakeholders to develop impactful creative solutions
- Presenting creative work to senior stakeholders and being receptive to feedback
- Working close to the stakeholder group to achieve commercial goals
And what are we looking for?
- Able to recruit and lead high-performing teams
- Able to simplify the complex and create compelling narratives for what needs to be done
- Experience leading teams and creating great business results
- Demonstrate ability to get things done with others
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business and our customers
- Recognize the importance of competitor research and how we can stand out in a busy industry
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but here’s a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.