Are you a seasoned rewards professional with a passion for the gaming industry?
Can you analyse player behaviour and data to develop targeted rewards strategies?
Who we are
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products across sports betting, iGaming, free-to-play, and daily fantasy sports spectrum.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like Vera&John, Yuugado, Intercasino and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Well, what about the team?
Think you can work your way around our products and deliver an outstanding diverse marketing plan? Then this is the team for you! If your savvy with numbers and have an eye for creativity, then we want to hear from you.
Focusing on rewards product, the Rewards team delivers engaging campaigns across multiple different brands. And trust me, we deliver. We take care of the planning and mapping out our promotions, all the way to coordinating and executing our campaigns. Creating an innovative and entertaining space for our players through our products is the key to our role within the wider Marketing division.
Our diverse team is built of skilled and hardworking individuals from various backgrounds and different seniority levels. We strive to learn from each other and have fun! Effective communication and supporting each other is at the core of our team spirit and what we value the most. Staying organised and keeping on our toes is crucial in the fast-paced nature of our everyday work.
So, what will you be doing?
- Planning, briefing and implementing Rewards campaigns & comms using a variety of appropriate channels.
- Briefing operational, creative and data requirements to other teams as required
- Building player communications and setting up player rewards in back offices
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs vs targets and comms engagement, perform campaign analyses & present actionable insights
- Proposing and implementing testing strategies on an ongoing basis
- Collaborating with stakeholders to initiate operational improvements & test product releases
- Providing on-the-job training for new or existing team member
And what are we looking for?
- Have knowledge of CRM tools including or similar to Optimove, Optimail, Acoustic, SMS providers
- Have knowledge of online casino, sportsbook, lotto and other product verticals
- Able to be data-driven with hands on experience analysing KPIs
- Able to work on own initiative and take ownerships of projects from start to finish
- Have great attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English
This is what you'll get
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally’s Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference, which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other, respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the people around us. At Bally’s we Love to Lead by thinking differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to raise our game.
At Bally’s Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and working conditions. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success, this is our superpower. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability.