Simplicity is a services provider to Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Content Specialist who will be reporting into our Retention Communications Team Lead. The Content Specialist will be a part of the Content team that strives to create engaging, personalized, and world class communication experience for our players.
- Write and localise Japanese content for a variety of purposes, including marketing campaigns, communication plans, product specifications, T&Cs, surveys, how-to guides, etc.
- Prepare content within brand guidelines, but tailor each piece according to its respective brand, customer segments, product requirements, and other targeting considerations
- Build CRM communications directly in the proper Content Management Systems. This includes mailers, SMS, surveys, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to understand their goals and transform their needs into engaging customer content.
- Monitor engagement rates of player-facing content and suggest how to improve the content based on the results
- Continuously review our sites and outbound communication to ensure the correct content is displayed
- Always look to understand our players’ needs and identify any gaps in their site or content experience
- Recommend new topics and approaches on how to write content for current topics
- Research industry-related topics so that you can explain these subjects in a clear, informative, and engaging manner
- Perform other job duties as requested
- Native level Japanese with excellent command of the written language.
- Able to explain own ideas in English and able to understand and manage stakeholder expectations
- Not afraid to experiment with different writing styles to match different brand personalities and objectives
- Able to shift focus and priorities according to business needs and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Thrive on challenge; action-orientated and not afraid to prioritize
- Always looking to explore different aspects of the work and understand why and how we do things
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player with project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in an iGaming would be a plus
- Previous experience writing Japanese marketing content
- Interest and experience in sports is a big plus
What's in it for you?
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities.This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be.