Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
About the role
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the accurate, complete and timely delivery of the Group monthly financial statements close processes – primarily around Revenue and Gross Profit. The role also supports the monthly and quarterly accounting closing process, ensures SOX compliance, follows business processes and controls.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing completion of monthly financial statements close processes for multiple Group entities.
- Act as a first point of contact for accounting queries raised by internal and external stakeholders internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to accounting processes, SOC controls and Accounting policies.
- Accounting for key Payment Service Providers (PSP’s) including associated reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Jackpot balances with third parties
- Support finance transformation activities as needed, including Robotic process automation, ERP and EPM projects.
- Support line manager, team and the wider Accounting Shared Services & Transformation Function on standardizing and improving the SOX control environment.
- Will be required to work collaboratively with International Interactive Revenue & GP and with the Fixed & Variable team – providing support as required
What you’ll need
- Attention to detail and able to deliver assigned tasks and proactively manages expectations.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics.
- Advanced excel skills - proficient in managing large data sets, pivot tables and look ups.
- Good written and verbal English language skills essential.
- Attention to detail and critical analytical skills
- Qualified accountant).
- Strong local GAAP & IFRS knowledge
- Experience of working in a SOX controls environment and associated compliance requirements
What you’ll get
- 23 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Access to private healthcare
- Company/performance related bonus
- Hybrid working
- Internal learning and development team
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.