Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a MarTech Executive to join our fast-growing in-house acquisition team.
- Hands-on experience of configuration of the Google Marketing Platform (GMP)
- Set up of large-scale advertisers in Campaign Manager
- Using Custom Floodlight Variables alongside the Data Layer to enrich CM reporting
- Using third party ad serving to utilise platforms outside of the GMP
- Familiarity with Tag Management platforms and how they work alongside ad servers
- Identifying and resolving potential Duplication across Paid & Affiliate channels
- Supporting ongoing landing page development / optimisations through CMS and Google Optimize
- Support daily the Head of Digital for pixel implementation and ad trafficking
- Passion for digital
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent command of English
- Online casino experience advantageous
- Setting up campaigns from scratch – research, delivering media plans, execution
- Experience with at least some of the following systems would be required:
Campaign Manager (formerly DCM)
DV360 (formerly DBM)
Facebook Ads Manager
Google Tag Manager
Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Highly proficient in using MS office
- Web/Google analytics knowledge and experience
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be.