Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for an AML Analyst to join our successful CDD team in Ceuta, Ceuta, Spain . The working hours for this position will be between 9:00-18:00 Monday-Sunday.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and signature of Case Files according to MLRO guideline
- Periodic review of PEP and HRO users
- Attend and review SARS cases daily
- Support MLRO on the External Expert Audit Review
- Support MLRO on the AML Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Support MLRO conducting Risk Assessment
- Support MLRO responding queries from Tax Authorities and other Administrative Organisms
- Support MLRO on the documentation and preparation of the AML Committee
- Support MLRO on the documentation and preparation of the Board Meeting
Skills & Requirements:
- Excel (medium-high)
- English (medium-high)
- Good communication.
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic.
- Common sense.
- Outlook knowledge.
- Previous experience in gambling and AML
- Willingness to learn
- High adaptability
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance-based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with office events team-building activities and flexibility.