Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are Excite Matchday and we’re central to integrating Bally’s Sportsbook with the BallyBet UI. We provide players with real time fixture and market data, supporting UI configuration, live sports streaming and game visualisation using Java.
Our growing team uses Agile methodologies and Dev Ops practices to deliver early and often. We strive for technical excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement. We like to think of ourselves as engineers rather than simply developers, as we are involved in the entire software lifecycle: building, shipping, running, automating, testing, measuring and adapting.
- Solve challenging technical problems within distributed environments.
- Continuously improve the tools and processes used by the team.
- Work closely with the team to deliver high quality, testable code.
- Take responsibility for the delivery to production and the ongoing operation of the features you build.
- Use agile methodologies, work together to meet our team goals.
- Collaborate with teams across the globe to develop features.
Who You Are
- Above all you're keen to learn new technologies, tools and practices and keep up with ongoing company and industry developments.
- You're a good collaborator and happy to jump in to help plan work, solve problems and deliver features.
- You have knowledge of subjects including: Java development, relational databases and RESTful APIs.
- You are looking to be part of an Agile team that adapts to change.
- You care about engineering best practices including TDD, automation, continuous delivery and clean code.
- Ideally you'll also have knowledge or experience of tools such as: GraphQL, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk and Dynatrace.
Where You’ll Be
We are a distributed team but we understand the value of coming together. You’ll be located in the Manchester area with access to our modern offices but we offer a work from home budget to help you kit out your home workspace. We aim to get together on a regular basis in the Manchester office to have fun together and solve some of our more complex issues.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays increasing with years of service
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus
- Homeworking Allowance to do up your home office
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Virgin Tribe Membership
- Learning and Development programs
- Wellness Incentives and discounted gym memberships