Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a CRM Communications Campaigns Lead to join our Retention team, reporting into our CRM Lifecycle Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own, plan and implement communication-based campaigns and journeys, across multiple brands and markets, using a variety of mechanics and available tools.
- Brief in campaigns operational, creative and data requirements to other teams as required, ensuring the overall smooth running and high level of quality and accuracy of the delivered assets.
- Align campaigns objectives to the organization’s strategic goals and targets
- Prepare and present monthly communication campaign plan, together with previous months KPI overview and campaign results
- Implement AB test strategies to ensure optimization of player engagement
- Collaborate with the BI/Insights department and the Lifecycle Insights Manager on analyzing and reporting on results, keeping in mind continues ROI optimization
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders have visibility of existing and future campaigns
- Collaborate closely with JP Retention and Creative teams when planning campaigns, to ensure coverage of most relevant localized events, keeping in mind brand identity and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalations associated with campaigns.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- Experience in a relevant CRM/Retention role, ideally within iGaming
- Great attention to detail, excellent time management and strong organisational skills
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of CRM tools including or similar to Optimove, Optimail, Silverpop/Acoustic, Mobivate
- Experience with Asian markets, with focus on Japan
- Understanding of player lifecycles and customer segments
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be.