Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Head of Reward Product Marketing, reporting into the Director of Retention & Player Engagement. Leading teams of reward coordinators and delivery specialists, this exciting role will own the development and marketing of all the bespoke reward products. The Head of Reward Product Marketing will assume a key function within the wider Retention team and collaborate closely with Product, Tech, CRM, Content, Insights and other key commercial stakeholders. Excellent communication skills, a focus on collaboration, commercial acumen and outstanding co-ordinational abilities will be key for this cross functional role.
This role is a full time, in office role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute strategies for the development and marketing of bespoke reward products
- Own key Retention and Bonus KPIs as related to reward products and campaigns
- Continuously optimize reward product configurations, campaigns, bonusing, and development roadmaps based on available data
- Motivate and develop the Reward Product Marketing teams and foster a positive and collaborative team culture
- Align team objectives to organizational goals, and support team members in understanding and contributing towards them
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including Dev, Product, Architecture, Content, CRM, Data, Insights, etc.
- Provide regular reporting on KPIs and ensure both internal teams and stakeholders draw actionable insights from the data
- Assist teams in setting up processes that promotes efficiency, effectiveness, and minimal errors
- Compile requirements for best-in-class retention products, product marketing and processes.
- Experience in product marketing and/or rewards programs
- Firm understanding of the financial impact of marketing bonusing and rewards
- A0ssertive team-player with project and stakeholder management skills and excellent communication skills in English
- Proven record of managing, developing, and coaching international teams
- Working knowledge of retention tools (e.g. Loyalty, Tournaments, automated rewards, bonus back-offices, etc.) and marketing tools (e.g. Optimove, Acoustic, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience working with technical/development teams and can demonstrate basic understanding of technical set-ups
- Ability to create and communicate strategies clearly to internal teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable with translating complex data into actionable business and consumer insights that stakeholders can understand
- Working knowledge of the capabilities and setup of CRM tools and channels
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience with Asian markets
- Experience with Sportsbook
- Experience with business support tools such as JIRA, Monday.com, Trello
- Working knowledge of Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology
Who you are:
- Able to understand the commercial realities and priorities of the business. Can give balanced views and adapt approach depending on market realities.
- Able to use compelling arguments and rationale to gain the support & commitment of others.
- Thrive on challenge; action-orientated and pragmatic
- Willing to take a hands-on approach and perform day-to-day tasks while also understanding the bigger picture
- Willing to take ownership and be held accountable
- Not afraid of changes and motivated by finding creative solutions to problems
- Enjoy having a little bit of fun and don’t take yourself too seriously
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be.