Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Bally’s currently operates a suite of Native applications for both iOS and Android devices in the UK, Spain and North America.
Our apps are consistently some of the most downloaded casino applications on both stores and the preferred way for countless numbers of our players to engage with their favourite games each day.
This Senior Product Owner will work alongside the Associate Product Owner and Native development team to help us deliver unrivalled native experiences to our players through utilisation of modern mobile device technology.
- Define the vision and strategy for the Native apps to deliver on Bally’s aspirations.
- Help build a solid and justifiable plan to deliver said vision/strategy.
- Understand customer needs and business drivers, discovering product iterations to meet these.
- Lead the discovery, definition and prioritisation of features and user stories.
- Aggregate requirements and features from the market, customers, key stakeholders, coordinating the delivery of projects and managing communications.
- Define and measure KPIs that will allow you to make smart decisions about the platform's future.
- Work closely with agile development teams throughout the software delivery life cycle.
- Work collaboratively with other business divisions to influence Bally's overall product roadmap.
- Communicate throughout to ensure all stakeholders are clear on vision, roadmap status, priorities and backlog.
- Coordinate product launches and activities with relevant teams and stakeholders.
For this role, we are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Owner, this is a great opportunity for someone who is well versed in product management, passionate about product delivery and reaps great satisfaction when delivering value.
You will be outcome focused with an inquisitive mind and an obsession with pleasing the customer. You will be a natural collaborator and have a good commercial and technical understanding, with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of stakeholders. You will also want to constantly learn and improve things for our customers. The nature of the role means it is ever evolving, from supporting a live issue to taking a product from concept through to market release, so pragmatism, influence and adaptability are essential. This role is to be accountable for the growth and continued success of our customer base, so customer-focus, and strong delivery and planning skills are essential.
Competencies and Experience Required:
- Experience within online entertainment, ideally online gaming or gambling.
- Deep analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Comfortable leading from the front in a cross-functional, fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Able to assess market trends, marketing insights, business, legal and contractual requirements.
- Commercial acumen with an ability to assess and derive value.
- Discovery and experimentation experience.
- Able to define and articulate features, epics, user stories and prioritise the product backlog.
- Numerate and with demonstrable data-driven decision-making experience.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with North America market penetration
- Experience with iOS App Store and Google Play Store submission process
What's in it for You:
- Competitive salary with annual performance bonus
- 5% pension contribution for 4% personal contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Monthly wellness program
- 25 days holiday
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, courses, certifications)
- Need something for your home office? Whether it’s a new mouse, desk or chair, we’re here to support you with a productive and safe home working space
- Remote friendly environment giving you flexibility to work from home and office
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities.
This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.