Bally's Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world's leading entertainment providers, Bally's Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
Bally’s Interactive is seeking a creative yet detail-oriented marketing professional to lead the organization's social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer engagement for its expanding portfolio of brands.
As the social media marketing manager, you'll manage Bally Interactive’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing engagement data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Handle a diverse group of Bally’s Interactive brands, which could include sports betting apps, fantasy sports apps, free-to-play games, poker, online casino, and sports leagues
- Develop social media strategies and manage the day-to-day publishing on all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and more
- Adapt content to suit different channels and work with Bally’s land-based casinos’ social media teams to align on content creation and delivery
- Manage a content calendar, develop and execute a budget, and identify tools that can assist in scaling the business
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance of social media efforts
- Assign creative to in-house Brand team that involves custom graphics, video, and copy
- Work with partners in creating content that differentiates Bally’s in the marketplace of competitors
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of followers, shares, and likes
- NOTE: This is both a strategic AND hands-on position as we grow the department
Who You Are
- 4+ years of relevant experience managing a growing brand’s social media division
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle multiple national, high-profile national brands
- The creativity to craft engaging content on budget and on deadline
- The technology skills to use a vast array of social media tools and platforms
- The research skills to identify and capitalize on new social media trends
- The time management skills to juggle multiple brands and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Hootsuite, Asana, Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, Slack, Google Analytics preferred
- A love of social media and a passion for sports, news, and current events
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus and Perks
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Bally Interactive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume will be reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters.