Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Junior IT Support Specialist to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Bally's Interactive's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our Junior IT Support Specialist, you will join our Desktop Services Team in providing onsite and remote technical end user support. You will record, monitor, update and respond to support requests in a timely manner, owning each call to completion, or, by reassigning it to other areas of the department, as per the process. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and is able to learn new skills quickly, with a proactive demeanor. We offer a great opportunity to further develop your experience in the IT sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related course
- At least 6-12 months of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in Windows 10 and Mac OS X support, troubleshooting and deployment
- Background working with a helpdesk system (experience in JIRA is an advantage) and a good understanding of the escalation process
- Experience working with Microsoft products, particularly Microsoft 365, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Knowledge in the use of remote user support and remote access technologies
- Experience in printer support and configuration
- Basic ITIL and network knowledge
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?