Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of Monkey Knife Fight’s social presence. The ideal candidate is a passionate sports fan with knowledge of daily fantasy and sports gaming, who wants to enthusiastically become a subject matter expert for the Monkey Knife Fight platform. This person will have two primary, parallel responsibilities – support the acquisition and retention of players on the Monkey Knife Fight platform and grow the Monkey Knife Fight social community.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and curate engaging content across all company social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and YouTube
- Maintain brand voice at all times and contribute to its evolution
- Research and implement social media best practices
- Report on social media performance
- Work with marketing department on messaging prioritization
- Respond to or escalate questions or concerns from MKF followers and subscribers
- Communicate support issues to our customer service team
- Assist in the creative approach of promotional campaigns
- Develop contests and giveaways on social media channels to encourage engagement
- Work will work within a defined process to ensure that all posts are professional and accurate
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years experience with social media marketing, particularly for an agency or sports-related brand
- Proficiency with video and photo editing, particularly with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of tools
- Passion for sports and understanding of fantasy sports is essential
- Ability to build trust by holding yourself accountable
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or HubSpot is a plus (or similar social media tools)
- Knowledge of social media landscape and latest trends
- Creative mindset with ability to engage with the community
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Portfolio with work samples (compelling content and copywriting)
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours around larger sporting events
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus and Perks
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Bally Interactive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume will be reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters.