The Product Owner (PO) is a key part of the Product Office. POs consult with stakeholders and analyze the market to determine the development projects that a team will work on. They are responsible for the vision, planning, and prioritization of the development team’s work. Our development teams work to deliver value to site operators by creating best in class user experiences.
You will ideally come with previous product role experience delivering projects in an agile / scrum framework. An inquisitive, investigative and detail orientated individual that can run consultative customer-focused workshops while building rapport and instilling confidence in the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually monitor product backlog to identify top priority tactical goals for immediate development and release
- Plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle of the company’s websites and/or apps
- Collaborate with developers, designers, project managers, key stakeholders and other teams to gather requirements and customer needs
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Be an advocate for the product vision and understand how it fits into the company strategic goals
- Managing the production of new product features, working closely with Agile development teams to ensure timely release to high levels of quality and follow up with monitoring to adapt and learn
- University degree
- 2+ years experience within a product organization working with Agile methods
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage agile, cross functional development teams, with strong estimation and planning capabilities, scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with Jira and Monday.com is a plus
- Business analyst experience is a plus
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.