Here at Bally's Interactive, we are looking for self-motivated individuals who are enthusiastic and have a keen interest in safer gambling and closely related areas to join our CDD team. The primary role of the Responsible Gambling Executive is reviewing member accounts and activities for safer gambling and money laundering risks, reaching out to customers where necessary via calls, live chat and email to establish source of funds, customer affordability and addressing responsible gambling concerns.
You'll be accountable for analysis of accounts, documentation and speaking to our players. You will be an integral part of process changes and accountable for documenting processes and controls. Everything you do will be driven by doing the right thing for the customer.
You will be joining our Customer Due Diligence Team who operate across both our Gibraltar and Stoke offices and as part of this team you would be required to operate on a rolling or set shift pattern Monday to Sunday.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Using your experience and knowledge of Responsible Gambling to monitor and speak to our customers.
- Performing customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence, risk profiling and assessment on member account activities and transactions as generated by the group’s CDD system in a timely manner.
- Effective navigation and management of our back-office tools and alerts to complete a variety of safer gambling reviews in an effective way to provide a smooth customer journey.
- Use a variety of investigative methods to determine and identity our customer’s source of funds.
- Proactively monitor and review players’ accounts ensuring they are playing responsibly whilst meeting our regulatory requirements.
- Update relevant customer risk profiles, documenting all findings in a central control management system, ensuring all member accounts are adequately noted.
- Working closely with the CDD Seniors daily to share information, best practices and implement new processes and strategies.
- Escalate potential suspicious transactions and account activities for further review and decision making to the CDD Team Leaders & CDD Managers where applicable.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with stakeholders and players.
- The ability to think like a player and empathize with a range of emotions whilst under pressure.
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment with the ability to think outside the box.
- Logical thinker with a creative problem-solving ability
- Strong investigation, risk analysis, assessment, and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify risk and escalate matters containing potentially suspicious activities or policy violations, or matters that may pose a higher risk to the group
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to a tight deadline and remain calm under pressure
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Being a positive team player willing to help us drive forward together.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus of up to 10%
- 35% hourly uplift for unsociable hours
- Salary will also increase as experience is gained and new skills are signed off
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private medical care
- Life assurance scheme
- Virgin Tribe discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, courses, certifications)
- Enjoy the goodies from our Social Committee (beers in the office, pizza, salad, smoothie days
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Who we are