Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
The Talent Acquisition team works directly with our wider People team to bring the Gamesys culture to life by finding the best candidates for the job. We spend time working with our hiring managers to identify the competencies and skills required for the role, using a host of tools to find the right person and managing them through the recruitment process. We are ‘people-people’, driven by growing our business using great talent acquisition and having fun along the way.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll be a vital part of our team, ensuring that the recruitment process runs smoothly and efficiently for our hiring teams with a focus on providing excellent candidate experience throughout.
This is a fast paced and hugely varied role, covering a wide range of administrative duties and attraction initiatives. No two days will be the same, and your contributions will help us to provide a first class recruitment experience.
What you’ll do
- Coordinating our interview process for internal and external candidates (working with candidates/colleagues/hiring teams) and ensuring the ATS is maintained and updated throughout the process
- Checking Right to Work documentation & qualifications and ensuring these are stored and recorded correctly following GDPR guidelines
- Working with Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to ensure that compliance is followed throughout the recruitment process
- Preparing interview scripts for hiring teams and sharing candidate application info (CV’s and Cover Letters) within agreed timeframes
- Assisting with our grad recruitment schemes, including helping to facilitate assessment centres and interviews
- Supporting hiring teams will the administration of interview tasks - sending info out to candidates and collecting completed tasks ahead of interviews
- Organising team meetings, sending out virtual invitations to join and booking meeting rooms where needed
- Dealing with both candidate and hiring team queries effectively and efficiently, escalating where necessary
- Contributing towards our social media activity (posting job adverts, sharing updates and team news, posting general content to generate engagement)
- Contributing ideas to our talent attraction strategy led by the Talent Acquisition Manager & Talent Acquisition Partner
- Experience of working with a wide range of people in a customer service focused role
- Organised and meticulous approach to work, with the ability to keep on top of the administrative details that make the resourcing process run smoothly and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills