Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Bally's Interactive's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our Front-end Developer you will work with a team in designing and developing features based on given requirements. You will collaborate with other teams and the rest of the tech organization - consisting of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or any related course
- Experience in PHP development
- Good understanding of SEO and experience working on page load optimization
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools - crop, resize and perform small adjustments on images
- Experience in database technologies and version control tools
- Experience working in an agile environment, familiar with SCRUM
- Has used JIRA or other issue-tracking tools
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
Good to have
Experience in using any PHP framework
- Knowledge in Vue.js
- Experience in RESTful API integration
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?