Job title: Inbound Customer Advisor
Location: Stoke (Hybrid working available)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, between 7am-2am Monday-Sunday
Salary: £22,770 (plus a 35% hourly uplift for unsociable hours!)
Other benefits: 10% annual bonus, 25 days plus bank holidays, private medical care, enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay, store discounts, a contributory pension plan and many more!
What you’ll be doing:
Our Advisors play a pivotal role in ensuring our players receive a world-class experience at every turn. Our fun and fast-paced call centre presents a diverse variation of customer enquiries, from payment and verification to betting and general account queries, ensuring no two conversations will ever be the same!
As an Advisor, you’ll utilise your excellent communication skills with energy and enthusiasm to engage our players effectively through email, live chat and over the phone. You’ll be passionate about providing a high standard of customer service and possess a dynamic and proactive approach to problem solving. Above all else, we ask you to bring your personality to each call, as we promote authenticity and actively encourage our employees to have fun making fun!
Your day to day:
- Act as the first point of contact for our players on all our UK gaming websites ensuring a first-class gaming experience.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our players via phone, live chat and emails.
- Keep on top of all our products\ promotional offering and tools to ensure you’re keeping up with our players, and with the business and department’s strategy.
- Take ownership and follow escalations through to resolution.
- Manage all tasks in a timely and efficient manner and work to meet (and exceed) set KPIs.
- Collaborate with colleagues across all departments on projects and attend relevant meetings as required.
- Strive to resolve everything, first time, every time. With complex issues, you should ascertain urgency and follow the appropriate next steps, escalating issues to the right department where appropriate.
- Contribute to, and promote a positive working environment. Becoming a role model and inspiring others.
What we’re looking for:
- To meet legal obligations, you must be 18 years of age or over
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email, and telephone queries
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, think fast under pressure and fact find to successfully provide a first-time resolution
- Experience within the online gambling industry is desirable but not required