Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a NOC Engineer to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Bally's Interactive's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our NOC Engineer, you will monitor and support the staging and production environment including their services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related course
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a similar support function
Good knowledge of system and application management practices
- Exposure to technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Zabbix, Grafana, Dynatrace and Splunk
- Background in Linux-based systems and basic Linux CLI knowledge
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and processes
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
Good to have
- ITIL Foundation Certification
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?