Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
The primary role of the KYC Services Team is the reviewing and monitoring of member account registrations and the processing of ID and payment method documentation across all our online gaming platforms. The KYC Analyst role involves utilising a number of 3rd party KYC providers as well as our own client database in order to strengthen KYC on each member that registers on any of sites.
The role requires a high level of attention to detail, strong decision making and an ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner. Shifts rotate between 16:30 - 03:30 and 20:00 - 07:00.
- Contacting players to attempt age verification / perform security checks.
- Handling Inbound Live Chats to complete the registration of players.
- Involved in the KYC recovery process via email, live chat and telephone to attempt age verification / perform security checks.
- Identification of KYC documents and pay account documents.
- Minimising lost revenue to unverified players.
- Processing member identification documents.
- Reviewing and performing KYC checks on member account registration across all our sites.
- Reviewing and monitoring member account registration, deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Using various tools to performing age verification searches on players.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner.
- Accurate data input skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible and Reliable.
- Good command of English (fluent).
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Has a positive mental attitude, with the ability to beat targets.
- High level of attention to detail and absolutely trustworthy
- Highly motivated and willing to learn and develop skills.
- Team player and self-starter who is able to work on own initiative, with a can-do attitude.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Industry experience.
- Have an understanding of AML, Fraud, Risk Management and Responsible Gaming.
- Knowledge of KYC and Anti Money Laundering detection methods and regulation.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependent upon experience.
- 35% uplift for hours worked between 11:30pm-07:00am.
- Up to 10% annual bonus.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Subsidised Gym membership.