Bally Interactive is a leading provider of technology services focused on the US sports betting and casino gaming spaces. Our parent company, Bally's Corporation (NYSE: BALY), is a leading omnichannel provider of land-based gaming and interactive entertainment. To pursue its ambitious industry goals, Bally's has created two distinct operating divisions: "Bally's Casinos," which includes physical gaming and entertainment properties, and "Bally Interactive,” comprised of leading companies in sports betting, casino gaming, fantasy sports, audience engagement, and much more.
The Role and Team
As a VIP Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our most valuable sports and casino VIP players across multiple territories. You will handle all aspects of their accounts, including providing them with loyalty rewards, to ensure that they are having the best possible experience on our sites. In this role, you will hone your customer retention and relationship building skills while gaining excellent product and feature knowledge. Lastly, you will also get the opportunity to meet and entertain players at organized luxury VIP events.
What You Will Do
- Drive VIP retention to maximize revenue through building strong customer relationships
- Manage a collection of our most valuable VIP players’ accounts,
- Manage contact through calls and emails to ensure that our high value players needs are being met by tailoring the service, promotions, and loyalty rewards to their individual needs
- Upsell promotions, games, and features of our websites on every call
- Achieve a daily, weekly, and monthly outbound call target
- Manage the Loyalty and VIP email inboxes and deal with all levels of player inquiries
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that we are doing everything possible to provide a seamless and entertaining experience for our patrons
- Ensure our VIPs receive a best-in-class experience through events, hospitality, and bespoke offline gifts
- Monitor new high spending players and determine if they can play at a VIP-level
- Work across multiple sports and casino brands
- Manage difficult situations relating to responsible gambling
What You Will Bring
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an outbound phone-based sales or telemarketing role
- Exceptionally strong communication and customer service skills
- Must have an outgoing personality, be self-motivated, and have great relationship building skills
- Must be willing to work from Jersey City, NJ or Egg Harbor, NJ office at least one day per week
- Experience as an account manager or in hospitality a plus
- Prior experience in gaming a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 21 or older to qualify for gaming license
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to:
- Build strong customer relationships
- Consistently achieve call targets
- Prior experience working in casino or sports gaming
- Proven track record of success in a high-volume outbound sales role
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salaries with Generous PTO, RRSP/401K Matching, Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus and Perks
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Bally Interactive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Want to learn more? Apply today and your resume will be reviewed by a dedicated team of recruiters.