Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
As the Sports Product Studio you'll work on Bally's industry leading North American sports betting and sports entertainment brands. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself.
We are looking for a talented iOS Developer to join the team to help us achieve this goal by producing sleek, user-centric designs across a range of products and devices.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for working as part of the iOS team implementing the features in Swift ensuring they meet the required quality and are delivered on time within the sprints.
Quality is one of our core values and the work you produce should be developed to our development standards. This applies to non-functional requirements such as performance and security as much as functional requirements.
You will work as part of the app delivery team for the duration of the project from initial set-up through implementation, test and UAT. A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process. You will communicate effectively with different team members across the company to ensure that the solutions developed match Bally's requirements.
- Commercial experience in iOS with Swift
- Able to construct UI programmatically using UIKit and/or SwiftUI
- Knowledge of using Swift Package Manager would be beneficial
- Experience of CI tools is useful
- Demonstrable apps you’ve worked on available to view the app store
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Any Android experience is also useful
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays increasing with years of service
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus
- Homeworking Allowance to do up your home office
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Virgin Tribe Membership
- Learning and Development programs
- Wellness Incentives and discounted gym memberships