Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for Product Owners to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Bally's Interactive's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our Product Owner, you will consult with stakeholders and analyze the market to determine the development projects that a team will work on. They are responsible for the vision, planning, and prioritization of the development team’s work. Our development teams work to deliver value to site operators by creating best in class user experiences.
You will ideally come with previous product role experience delivering projects in an agile / scrum framework. An inquisitive, investigative and detail orientated individual that can run consultative customer-focused workshops while building rapport and instilling confidence in the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually monitor product backlog to identify top priority tactical goals for immediate development and release
- Plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle of the company’s websites and/or apps
- Collaborate with developers, designers, project managers, key stakeholders and other teams to gather requirements and customer needs
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Be an advocate for the product vision and understand how it fits into the company strategic goals
- Managing the production of new product features, working closely with Agile development teams to ensure timely release to high levels of quality and follow up with monitoring to adapt and learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course
- Has at least two (2) years of related work experience
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage agile, cross functional development teams, with strong estimation and planning capabilities, scheduling functional and non-functional requirements.
Good to have
- Experience with Jira and Monday.com
- Business analyst experience
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?