Bally's Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world's leading entertainment providers, Bally's Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We’re looking for a talented UI Lead to help grow our Design System initiative. The right candidate will enhance our customer-facing products by improving how designers, engineers and product owners collaborate through standardising design practices, tools, components and processes. You will also be passionate and hands-on in delivering industry-leading pixel perfect interfaces that contribute to a fantastic experience for our users.
- Be a superior communicator with exceptional presentation skills, with an ability to articulate design decisions to a diverse audience from senior management to product owners to product engineers and constructively integrate feedback.
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration to create, deliver and scale a Design System including key processes.
- Be responsible for driving the look, feel, and interaction of our entire suite of products.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in UI design and evangelise the critical role a design system plays in building successful products and experiences.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Product Owners to allocate resources and define timelines for delivering work to our Product teams.
- Manage a small team of passionate designers and report to the Head of UX/UI.
- Have an excellent understanding of the different needs and approaches required when managing and mentoring designers of varying career levels and specialisations.
- Actively listen to the team's needs, remove any blockers, and balance providing direction with autonomy.
- Drive, scale, and build new initiatives that improve the performance of the UI team.
- Review and feedback on the team’s work to boost performance and achieve better outcomes.
Who you are:
- Being collaborative, humble, friendly, kind, and respectful.
- A systematic approach to UI Work
- Advocacy for efficient, reusable components
- Passion for technology and responsive design.
- Industry experience designing digital products.
- Experience in conceiving, delivering and maintaining a Design System.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating UI skills, including any Design Systems you have contributed to.
- Sports betting knowledge is a massive plus.
- Highly skilled with design tools such as Figma and Miro.
- Creative, yet meticulous. Detail-oriented with a keen sense of craftsmanship.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Have an outstanding eye for design and typography
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
At Bally’s Interactive, we believe in the power of collaboration and working together in a shared space, as well as the benefits of working from home. We champion hybrid working wherever we can, offering a flexible blend of working in the office 3 days a week and from home twice a week.
We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities. This is Bally's Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be.