Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Executive to join our growing acquisition team.
- Owning the set up and management of Display, Video and Native campaigns for multiple casino brands – Utilizing a combination of tech and DSPS (inc MediaMath & Adform)
- Develop relationships with Publishers (PMPs) and Audience providers (Contextual & 3rd Party) to grow the programmatic channel.
- Work with creative providers including Flashtalking to develop effective dynamic creative decision trees.
- Utilize the google stack including DCM (Campaign Manager), Google Tag manger and Google optimize to track and test.
- Bring your own ideas and thoughts to scale up channels and take on bigger budgets.
- Weekly reporting highlighting campaign performance and market highlights.
- Work with the wider team to create an effective cross channel approach.
- Manage relationships of both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with brand/design on A/B testing to establish optimal conversion rates through landing page creative and copy.
- Monitoring competitor activity to ensure we continue to lead in our market.
- Understanding customer value and utilising strategies to drive quality traffic to the company websites
- Passion for digital
- 2+ years programmatic experience
- Budget management skills to make use of a monthly marketing budget
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with DSPs (Mediamath/Adform/DV360/TradeDesk)
- Web/Google analytics knowledge and experience
- Highly proficient in using MS office
- Online casino experience advantageous
- Setting up campaigns from scratch – research, delivering media plans, execution
- Experience with the following systems would be beneficial:
Campaign Manager (formerly DCM)
Google Analytics 360
Google Tag Manager