Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our team, working on Bally’s Monkey Knife Fight product, the fastest growing Daily Fantasy Sports site in North America.
What will I be doing?
You will be developing a diverse set of web apps built with React that are used by a critical and time sensitive group of users every day. Your ability to create scalable, sustainable and high efficiency software will play a big part in our success. In your role, you will be engaged in the entire development cycle from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. The next phase of the project is to create high quality implementations based on brand new designs for the next phase of the project. We are looking for team players who are able to deliver creative solutions to delight our customers.
- Work as part of a small team to build excellent React web applications.
- Transfer work to React Native iOS / Android using DRY principles – There is a process in place, and training will be provided
- Maintain React applications with clean code.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Functional testing
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React developers, project manager, QA, and a designer.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Asana, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Teams, GitHub, etc.
We’re looking for someone with experience working with ReactJS. You should be a knowledgeable developer who has worked on complex projects and delivered excellent UI/UX.
A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
- Commercial React experience
- Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and TypeScript
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an environment with a variety of developers at different levels
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is an advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays increasing with years of service
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus
- Home Working Allowance to do up your home office
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Virgin Tribe Membership
- Best in class Learning and Development programs
- Wellness Incentives and discounts