You will be working with a cross-functional team. You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from design to delivery using the latest tools and technologies. You will work alongside other developers to design elegant solutions and troubleshoot difficult problems.
- Experience in back-end development with Java
- Database experience (Relational Databases, NoSQL)
- Software engineering concepts, best practices and design patterns knowledge
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
- Understanding of DevOps (scripting, deploying)
- Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD processes
- Comfortable using GIT version control
- Be a team player, proactive and confident
- Experience in the Online Casino Industry
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company.
Our culture is visible everywhere, which is so important in the world we live in right now! It is not just in what you can see, it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
When you visit our Estonian office - right in the heart of Tallinn (hopefully soon!) you’ll find a cosy office with carpet covered floors, bean bag chairs all around, walls themed with games graphics, a fridge full of drinks and bowls full of candy. In a usual summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration abroad and in the winter, you’ll get to enjoy the Christmas events with your colleagues and there’s always something for the kids! Frequent social events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup, doing a bowling session or playing board games with your team.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably during these challenging times.